Aerial Inspections & Roof Surveys
- Reduced risk
- Cost effective – Less than traditional scaffolding
- Any sized building
- Faster than MEWP/Cherry Picker or erecting scaffolding
- get closer at any height
- large and small properties
- 4k video and high resolution photographs
FAQ - roof inspection
- Who flys? Drone Pilot; James, professional aerial photographer
- How long have you been doing this type of work? 15 years flying experience.
- How do we get started? Fill in our book a survey form below
- How many MP are the photos? Up-to 48MP Photography
- How long for a property will you be onsite? Approximately 2 hours on location for a residential roof inspection.
- How soon do we get the images? Post production – 2 days required.
- How many image? 50-100 images delivered.
- Can you do video? Yes if required we can delivery 4k video.
- What happens after? 30min phone breakdown after project delivery, to run through the images and ensure the project is completed satisfactorily.
BOOK A SURVEY
Simply fill in the below form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.